Schwarzwälder Baumhaus Nico Pfisterer (hereinafter: "We") as the operator of the website www.schwarzwaelder-baumhaus.com is the responsible body for the personal data of the users (hereinafter: "You") of the website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR "). We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection regulations as well as the applicable German data protection laws, in particular the GDPR and the Telemedia Act ("TMG"). In this data protection declaration we show you which personal data we collect, process and use about you. We therefore ask you to read the following explanations carefully.
1. Collection of personal data
(1) Personal data within the meaning of this data protection regulation is individual information about your personal or factual circumstances. This includes in particular your name, your e-mail address and, if applicable, your address and telephone number.
(2) Personal data also includes information about the use of our website. In this context, we collect personal data from you as follows: Information about your visits to our website, such as the extent of the data transfer, the location from which you access data from our website and other connection data and sources that you access. This is usually done by using log files and cookies. For more information on log files and cookies, see section 3 below.
2. Intended use
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) To provide the services you require (e.g. contact requests, making appointments, call back service);
(2) To ensure that our website is as effective and interesting as possible Presented to you;
(3) To meet our obligations under any contract that you may have with us.
3. Information about your computer and cookies
(1) Every time you access our site, we collect the following information about your computer: the IP address of your computer, the request from your browser and the time of this request. We also record the website from which our page was accessed. The IP address of your computer is only saved for the time you use the website and is then deleted immediately or made anonymous by shortening it. The rest of the data is stored for a limited period of time. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular to determine and eliminate errors on the website, to determine the utilization of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
(2) We may also collect information about your use of our website through the use of so-called browser cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your data carrier and that save certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies enable our systems to recognize the user's device and to make any default settings available immediately. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transferred to the hard drive of the user's computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to be able to offer you a better and more customized service. They enable us to recognize your computer when you return to our website, in particular to speed up the processing of your inquiries.
(3) The cookies we use only contain the data explained above about your use of the Website saved. This is not done by assigning you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie ("cookie ID"). The cookie ID is not merged with your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be assigned to you. You can find out how to prevent the use of browser cookies in section 5.
(5 ) If you do not want the use of browser cookies, you can set the browser so that the storage of cookies is not accepted. However, please note that in this case you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all. If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you may be able to select the "Block third-party cookies" setting in the browser.
4. Data security
All information that you transmit to us is stored on servers within the Federal Republic of Germany. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website via the Internet. However, we secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, we transfer your personal data in encrypted form. We use the TLS (Transport Layer Security) version 1.2 coding system.
5. Disclosure of your personal data
In principle, we do not pass on personal data to third parties, unless you have consented to the data being passed on or we are entitled or obliged to pass on the data due to legal regulations and / or official or judicial orders. This can be, in particular, the provision of information for purposes of law enforcement, security or to enforce intellectual property rights.
6. Data protection and third party websites
Our website may contain hyperlinks to and from third party websites. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot assume any responsibility or guarantee for third-party content or data protection conditions. Please make sure you are aware of the applicable data protection conditions before you transfer personal data to these websites.
7. Third party services and content
In some cases, we use third-party content on our website, such as Google Maps and YouTube. We would like to point out that the delivering service providers (third parties) can see your IP address here, since delivery of the content is only possible if you are known as the recipient. Unfortunately, we have no influence on the use of your data from this point on. Should we find out that a service provider is misusing this data, we will remove this service from our side immediately.
8. Contact form
There is no contact form (web form) for personal data collection available on our website.
10. Your rights and contact
You can view your personal data at any time free of charge and, if necessary, request their correction and / or deletion and / or blocking. For this purpose and / or for more information about this, please contact us at info (at) schwarzwaelder-baumhaus.com or by post to: Nico Pfisterer, Dammstraße 2, 78727 Oberndorf. If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us that have not been answered here, please also contact us using the contact details provided.